Struggling to Afford Your Child's Enrichment Activities? There's Help

Do you struggle to pay for your child's enrichment activities like sports, dance or karate?  Ridgefield Social Services can help through the United Way of Western Connecticut’s ALICE® (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) Enrichment Fund.  For more information, visit or call Ridgefield Social Services at 203.431.2754.United Way